EMDR Therapy & EMDR Intensives
EMDR addresses the psychological and physical symptom stemming from adverse life experiences. EMDR is not just for trauma; it is also used for many other emotional and physical health conditions.
Resources to learn about EMDR:
- What is EMDR? Learn the basics
- What is an actual EMDR session like? Learn the 8 phases of treatment
- Introductory video about EMDR
- EMDR experts explain the benefits of EMDR
EMDR therapy experience at Women’s Wellness Center of Virginia
- Comprehensive diagnostic assessment to assess for fit of EMDR
- Customized treatment plans
- Client workbook
- 90 min virtual EMDR sessions
- Clients can purchase their own tappers for virtual EMDR
- 3 day or 5-day EMDR intensives
Benefits of EMDR Therapy Intensives:
- Individuals that do not have time for weekly therapy sessions and want to focus on an immediate treatment goal over 4-8 sessions
- Individuals who are already working with a primary therapist and are needing more intensive support.
- Individuals motivated for treatment and ready to experience life fully in the here and now.
EMDR Therapy can help address the following concerns:
- Trauma (single incident trauma, relational trauma, birth trauma and complex trauma)
- Substance Use Disorders (must be in remission for 1 year or more)
Contact me today for a free phone consultation to begin EMDR.