Reproductive Health Counseling
Common concerns related to women’s reproductive health include the following:
- Uterine fibroids
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Gynecological Cancer
When should I seek support regarding reproductive health or infertility counseling?
- You find that you are routinely preoccupied about your infertility or reproductive condition.
- Have experienced pregnancy loss
- Currently going through IVF or have received IUI treatment and wanting some support
- If you are experiencing increased depression, stress, or mood swings
- A change in sleep, appetite, or motivation to do things, thoughts of self-harm
- Experiencing marital conflict
- Increase use of drugs or alcohol
If you are dealing with any of the concerns mentioned above, I am here to help. Contact me today!