Reproductive Health Counseling
Common concerns related to women’s reproductive health include the following:
- Uterine fibroids
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Gynecological Cancer
When should I seek support regarding reproductive health or infertility counseling?
- You find that you are routinely preoccupied about your infertility or reproductive condition.
- Have experienced pregnancy loss
- Currently going through IVF or have received IUI treatment and wanting some support
- If you are experiencing increased depression, stress, or mood swings
- A change in sleep, appetite, or motivation to do things, thoughts of self-harm
- Experiencing marital conflict
- Increase use of drugs or alcohol
If you are dealing with any of the concerns mentioned above, I am here to help. As women and mothers, we have so many things to manage and navigate our way through on a daily basis. Often neglecting our own self-care needs. Let’s get out of the hamster wheel, and focus on our emotional wellness, so that we may continue to be agents of change for ourselves and to those around us. Contact me today!